Nano Stations M900 – Installation / Setup
1. Press the Port Cover Release Button located on the back of the NanoStation and slide the cover off.
2. Connect an Ethernet cable to the Main/LAN port.
3. Replace the port cover.
4. Position the NanoStation at the desired location on a pole and insert a Cable Tie into the slot of the Mounting Bracket.
5. Align the front of the NanoStation toward the other end of the wireless link. Then tighten the Cable Tie around the pole.
Mounting the PoE Adapter
1. Remove the PoE Mounting Bracket from the adapter, place the bracket at the desired location, and mark the two holes.
2. Pre‐drill the holes if necessary, and secure the bracket using two fasteners (not included).
3. Align the adapter’s slots with the tabs of the PoE Mounting Bracket, and then slide the adapter down.
Connecting Power over Ethernet
1. Connect the Ethernet cable from the NanoStation to the POE port of the PoE Adapter.
2. Connect an Ethernet cable from your LAN to the LAN port of the PoE Adapter.
3. Connect the Power Cord to the adapter’s power port. Connect the other end of the Power Cord to a power outlet.
(Connect to the airOS Configuration Interface.)
1. Make sure that your host system is connected via Ethernet to the NanoStation.
**Follow “How to change system IP”***
2. Configure the Ethernet adapter on your host system with a static IP address on the 192.168.1.x subnet.
3. Launch your web browser. Type https://192.168.1.20 in the address field. Press enter (PC) or return (Mac).
Setup of Wireless Link
1. Do this step
2. Do this step